Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
How Can Mold Remediation Help?
Mold damage remediation and mitigation involve multiple strategies and techniques in a mold damaged property. Removing active colonies and spreading organisms changes based on the scenarios like moist attic spaces or damp basements. Choosing the right removal technique comes from efficient mold inspections and evaluations before helping with:
- basement mold remediation
- black mold
- attic mold
- Mold remediation
- bathroom mold removal
- mold specialists
Does Every Home Need Professional Mold Inspections?
Identifying the damage that mold organisms have caused the property might not always be a suitable task for unqualified contractors. Our mold damage specialists have extensive training to become Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians (AMRT) through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), providing knowledgeable evaluations of potential threats your home faces from mold exposure.
Can Surface Cleaning Remove Black Mold?
Many of the remediation strategies that we implement to remove active colonization focus most on the outermost exposed layers of organic matter. Drywall and other building materials susceptible to mold growth can often benefit from applying antimicrobial solvents and detergents. Black mold can also get eliminated in this way if the organism has not seated deeply enough to require more invasive strategies.
Does Attic Mold Removal Come with Repairs?
When moisture exists to facilitate mold growth in the attic of your home, this is often an indication of roof vulnerabilities where water penetrates the exterior. Mold damage remediation removes the colonies, but our general contractor license #13VH06046200 can help with repairs and reconstruction necessary.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (973) 887-9100
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Parsippany, Montville?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (973) 887-9100
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Parsippany, Montville is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Morris Plains community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2210 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: